Friday, October 10, 2008

Special Suprises

Yesterday (10/8) was full of special moments that I didn't expect. Don't you just love surprises (especially when they are good ones!)

The boys and I went to run errands this morning. When we got home, there was a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting on the porch. The note said simply "Just Because. Love, Chad". I am so thankful that I am married to a man that loves me so much! He does a great job of showing this daily with his hugs, smiles, calls, doing dishes, playing with the boys, working to provide for us ... I could go on and on! What a joy it is to be this awesome man's wife!

We went to get Dylon's 1 year old pictures taken. The photographer was not the best, but we did get some good smiles! I had taken a cupcake in and Dylon got to have a test run for his upcoming birthday party adventures. What fun to see him demolish the cupcake. He had so much fun. The only one that didn't enjoy this was big brother Braden - he couldn't understand why Dylon wanted to get dirty ... "Mess!" "Oh No!" Sometimes I'm amazed at how different the boys are. I'm learning to treasure their uniqueness more each day.

Braden reached a huge milestone today. He went ALL DAY in underwear with NO accidents! Oh ya!!! Maybe we are getting somewhere with this potty training. I am so proud of him!

And just a few pictures to share:

10/8: Dylon looking all grown up! This was Daddy's outfit and chair when he was little.

10/9: Braden wanted to introduce Dylon to a new friend.

No comments: