Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10/16: A typical day with Dylon

Life with Dylon is so much fun! This little guy definately keeps me on my toes. He is always on the go. He loves to climb anything and everything.

I heard Dylon complaining ... not really crying or whining, just not very happy. I turned around to discover him upside down in his toy chest. Being the good mommy I am, I rescued him (but not until I grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures first!)

As I've mentioned before, Dylon loves to eat anything he can get his hands on. He is quite independent and prefers to do it all on his own. Occasionally, he still permits me to feed him yogurt or applesauce. He loves trying to feed himself with a fork or spoon - but still needs alot of practice to make it truly worth the effort (and mess!) Here's a few pictures of him after spaghettios at lunch time:
Kisses anyone?
And of course, the day ends with a much needed bath. He doesn't have much hair yet, but it sure seems to attract the food! He really enjoys the times that he is able to have the bathtub (and bath toys) all to himself.



No comments: