Wednesday, October 29, 2008

10/26: My brothers!

Early this morning (around 1:30am), two of my brothers arrived for a visit! It was so good to see Matt (my oldest) and Jeremy (my youngest). Braden and Dylon were happy to see their Uncles too and it didn't take long for these little boys to turn on the charm!

Dylon and Uncle Jeremy:
Braden and Uncle Matt:

I'm not sure who enjoyed who more! But I know that this visit will be over too soon for all of us. It is so fun to watch my family ... brothers and sons ... interact and build relationships. It makes me long for the day when we will be able to move back to CO and can hang out like this more often. It's hard for me to wait for God's timing right now in this area. But I know that when HIS time is right, the job will open up for Chad. So for now, I will just treasure these moments when we can be together!



P.S. I missed having middle brother Daniel here with us! Maybe next time?! Love you Bro!

No comments: