Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thirsty!?

If you don't like hearing about little boys and bodily functions, you might want to skip this blog! :)

Today, Braden went downstairs to the bathroom. All by himself, like the big boy he is. Nothing new, this is how life goes. However, he never called for help to wipe. Hmmm ...

Then, I started to hear strange sounds of running water, splashing ... TROUBLE!

As I looked in the door, what did I see? My 3 year old son. Naked from the waist down. Intentely pouring water from a cup. Into the toilet.

"What on earth are you doing!?!?" I asked in a LOUD voice.
To which my son replied, with a face of pure innocence of course, "My poop was thirsty!"

Oh, how I tried to keep a straight face and reprimand him for his behavior. But, amusement took over and I sat on the floor in peels of laughter. Where does he come up with these things.
It didn't help that my Aunt Cathy was witness to all of this and found it as hysterical as I did.

And in case you are wondering, I did gain my composure and we had a long talk about cups and water being for boys to drink ... not poop! What will this boy do next?!

Braden, oh how I love you! What excitement and laughter you bring to life in such strange and naughty ways! You are priceless my peanut!

No comments: