Monday, March 30, 2009

Offer on Jericho

Tonight we went back to Denver (that would make a trip 3 days in a row for me, 4 for Chad) to look at another house. We LOVED the layout. However, the yard was ... well, there wasn't really even a yard to speak of. How are my 3 boys going to play football on Thanksgiving day with out a yard?! So, this house is out of the running. But, did I say that I LOVED the layout!!! Bummer!

We went back to the house on Jericho to look at it for the 3rd time. You can see a virtual tour here if you want to:
http://tour.circlepix.com/tour.htm?id=717685&mls_tour=1

It really is a very nice house. It has everything that we have on our "need list" and many of our "wants". But, for some reason I'm having a hard time committing. Emotions, nerves, large sums of money, finality ... those are all playing a huge part I'm sure. But, I also want to make sure that this isn't God saying to wait. So, we wrote the offer and our realtor is holding it overnight so we can pray and sleep. I'm praying that God will give us both a true peace either way.

So, until tomorrow ...

No comments: