Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some of March

Well, I'm almost caught up on blogging. I have the best intentions of posting more often, and just can't seem to get to it all. You'd think with not having a house and real life, I'd have more time. But I find myself having less. I think I'm just not as organized and focused as normal which makes time go by without being near as productive.

Today was one of our first "cold" days -- and even then it wasn't bad. A few snow flurries overnight and gloves on in the morning. But by this evening, we went to greet Ma without even wearing coats. I had forgotten how quickly weather changed in CO and how much milder it is than WI. It's nice, but takes some getting used to.

So, here are some pictures from March:

3/2: Pikes Peak - Another view of the amazing mountain I get to see every day.
3/4: Eating Rainbows - The prism was shining right on Dylon's mouth. Braden and I thought it was looked so funny to see Dylon trying to eat a rainbow. Dylon didn't understand what was going on, but laughed with us anyways. Laughter is so contagious!

3/4: Too Cool - The boys were both wearing their sunglasses in the van today. I couldn't resist a picture of these little stud muffins!

3/5: Playing Outside - Pa took the boys outside for some fun this evening while I was cooking dinner. I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. Dylon was so cute peeking inside to smile at me. Braden was a maniac chasing the bubbles with his broom. I am so thankful for Pa and what an amazing grandpa he is for my boys!

No comments: