Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Backyard Fun (6/22/09)

We have an amazing hill in our backyard. We decided it was perfect for a slip-n-slide. The boys were thrilled with the water fun. I don't know who had more fun - them sliding or me watching them fall.




Even the little kiddie pool was a big hit! I think that the boys were just so happy to not be cooped up inside while it rained.


Dylon was shivering by the time we went inside, but he didn't want to stop. Little boys = running machines!



Dylon wanted to sit in his highchair while I fixed lunch. I turned around to see him "lounging".

After naps, we had fun playing with the new train table. Daddy had worked hard last night to build a good track. Braden loved going up and down the bridges while Dylon had fun tearing the bridges apart.

No comments: