Monday, September 7, 2009

7/9 - 7/13: Life in July

7/9: Still little? Most days I see Dylon turning into a little boy. But sometimes, I catch a glimpse of my baby boy. Watching play with the toys, for a moment, he was that baby that is quickly disappearing before my eyes!
7/10: Playtime outside. Dylon is enjoying learning how to work his bubble blower.

And Braden loved trying to cover Dylon with the bubbles!

7/10: Dylon the daredevil - he was all about trying to climb the curved ladder and almost made it to the top on his own.

7/11: Snuggle time with Mommy & Daddy! We take it whenver we can get it -- thankfully, our little guys give snuggles quite often.


7/12: Uncle Jer! Two little boys sure love their big uncle and couldn't wait to run and give him hugs.
7/13: Braden loves helping me cook! And I love having the help. It is so fun to have him in the kitchen with me measuring, mixing, and making messes.

7/13: The boys love to sit and watch for Daddy to come home from work -- truly the highlite of the day! Lately, they have chosen to sit in the doorway from the garage to the house. It is so fun to see the anticipation and excitement from my little guys. How blessed they are to have such a great daddy!



No comments: