Saturday, June 6, 2009

10 years!

Chad and I celebrated 10 years of marriage this weekend! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. I am so blessed to have such an incredible guy as my husband.

The boys spent Friday night with the grandparents in Colo. Springs. Chad and I enjoyed having a night to ourselves! :) We went to the White Chocolate Grill for Dinner on Friday night. It was delicious! We actually shared two meals (that would never have happened 10 years ago!) Prime rib (of course), Crab cakes, Mashed potatoes, and Glazed carrots. Yummy!
This morning we slept in (nice, except for the barking neighbors dog). Then we enjoyed a nice breakfast, followed by a couples massage. Afterwards, Chad suprised me with some shopping time. I love it when he helps me pick out new clothes. (See, told you I was married to a great guy!)

Tonight we drove down to Monument to attend a graduation open house for Ben York. I had the privelege of babysitting him as a baby and little boy. Now he has graudated from high school and soon will be starting at the Air Force Academy as a cadet. He's grown up to be a great young man that I hope my boys can aspire to be like. We also enjoyed dinner with Pa and Ma before heading home.

Overall, it was a fabulous weekend! It was so nice to have time to celebrate and relax with my husband after the past 6 months apart.

No comments: