Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sept Starts

Here's some pictures from the beggining of the month:

Sept. 3: Braden was quietly playing with his cars and planes when I discovered him and ALL his hats!
Sept. 4: Coloring is one of Braden's favorite pass-times. "Draw peez Momma". He is so focused on what he is doing.
Sept. 4: Somedays (ok ... everyday!) this little face just melts my heart. So much baby and yest so much little boy all at the same time. He was going a little retro today in Daddy's old sweater. Always on the go ... climbing anything and everything ... and loves toys that open and close.

Sept. 7: Our small group from church met at our house. The kids were outside eating popsicles and icecream for dessert. Good thing we have two benches and not more kids!

Sept. 10: Braden was playing in his room while I was getting ready in the morning. When I came in to check on him, this is what I discovered. A bunch of the farm toys -- lined up by size. Hmmm, think he takes after his mom?

Sept. 11: Can you see the airplane? Quite the artist.

Sept. 13: "dOh Big Wed!" My Husker Boys ready to cheer for NE against New Mexico State.

No comments: