Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

There are times when I wonder how so much love can fit inside my heart and fill these walls of our home!?  I am so thankful for these 3 precious children and the love they bring to us and those around us.  IMG_0535

And while I didn’t take his picture today, I am SO thankful for the love of my life, my friend, my husband.  He makes me life overflow and complete!

Yes, she already poses …

IMG_0513

And knows that she is - way – too – cute!!!

IMG_0518

Hmm, I can’t get enough of those eyes!

IMG_0536

Dylon was excited to wear his “froggy boy” shirt.  And he got more than his share of kisses today!

IMG_0541

Braden seems so grown up.  But, he still loves to hug and snuggle – especially when he first wakes up.  He had a fun Valentine’s party at preschool last Friday and was excited to take heart ring pops in for all his friends. 

IMG_0542

We hope that each of you had a wonderful Valentine's day celebrating those that you love too!

No comments: