Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Braden’s Artwork

Braden is enjoying his days at preschool.  I enjoy all the artwork that comes home.  Valentine’s day brought many loving pictures that I just couldn’t resist sharing with you. 

“I’m WILD for you!” – this painted ape was for Daddy and Mommy.  However, the heart drawing Braden is holding in the picture he brought home and gave to his best buddy Dylon – “For when you miss me when I’m at school and you can remember that I love you.”
201102 B_Art01
201102 B_Art02
“Mnke” – This is the first animal drawing that he has made.  I love how he sounded out and spelled the Monkey’s name too.  And I can’t explain why Braden is spelled wrong – he’s been writing his name without problem all year!
201102 B_Art04
“I love you Mom!”  -- This one melts my heart.  He traced the stencil, cut out the shape, and wrote and spelled all the words on his own. 
201102 B_Art05
“Lovin’ Lion” – Braden was so proud of his heart lion.  He cut out the shapes and glued it all together. 
201102 B_Art06
I can’t wait for the next round of artwork to come home from preschool!  It is so fun to see his imagination and skills soaring!

No comments: