Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Boys - End of Feb.


5/13/10:  I realized today that it has been TOO long since I blogged!  I keep thinking that "I'll get to it" and today is the day.  Better hurry up before another little one joins the family and takes up more time!  :)


Feb. 18:  The boys love to raid my hair supply drawer and use my headbands to turn themselves into little ninjas.  Maybe that's as close to "being like mommy" as they can get! 



Feb. 19:  They still enjoy dressing alike, which makes my job easy when we get clothes out in the morning.  This day they wanted "regular" hair -- no spikes.  Such handsome little guys!


Feb. 22:  Braden is enjoying drawing pictures.  This is one of him driving our van.   He is on the right (at least his face is) and the steering wheel is to the left.  And we have an amazing van ... 5 wheels!  :)


Feb. 23:  Dylon has so much personality and it shows through in all he does.  I wish I were able to capture more of the faces and expressions he makes.

No comments: