Thursday, May 13, 2010

March 13: Baby Shower

My dear friend and nieghbor, Melissa Pope, hosted a baby shower for us!  It was so much fun to be blessed and showered with PINK!  This little girl is already so loved and I was overwhelmed with everyone's generosity.  It was fun to share this special time with our family and friends! 
(Melissa & Trista)




One of the games involved having the guests guess how big my belly was.   Hmmm ... 
(Sarah - nice guess at 36".  Erin - I still don't think I forgive you!) 

Erin (my youngest brother, Jeremy's girlfriend) and I hung out in the morning while the boys went to the St. Patrick's Day parade downtown.  It was fun to have some girl time and get pedicures together. 
(Erin & Mason)

Another great suprise of the day was when my sister-in-law showed up with my mom for the shower.  Added bonus was that my new nephew Mason came along too!  He even wore pink in support of our new little girl!  
(Grandma & Mason)

No comments: