Friday, May 14, 2010

April 4: Easter

I love Easter morning.  I love that God loves me.  I love that Jesus is alive. 
I love having a day to just enjoy my family! 


We started the morning off with Easter baskets for the boys. 
They got a chance to quickly go through them and
eat a couple of candies before we headed off to church.




In between the 2 services, we had an egg hunt for the kids. 
It was a mad rush with ALOT of kids, but the boys each got a few eggs. 
And after the egg hunt the night before at Pa & Ma's, they really were not lacking in goodies! 
(Connor, Braden, Dylon)


Dylon thought he could eat the plastic egg and
didn't realize there was something better inside! 


We ate lunch with Melissa and Connor Pope. 
It was so nice to not even have to cook!
And we needed to have a family photo ...


In the afternoon, we enjoyed some family time
playing the new Cootie game. 
We had fun creating our silly bugs and the boys were full of laughs. 


We ended the day with a "pizza picnic" and
watched the movie Planet 51 together.
Daddy even got some snuggle time from his two boys!
 

Even though we didn't have the traditional meal or lots of people over,
I think it was a perfect day with the just the 4 of us!

No comments: