Wednesday, May 7, 2008

March Starts

I had taken clothes from the dryer into the living room to fold. I was only gone for a minute and when I came back, my dryer was full -- but not of clothes. I took his picture (how could I not, it was too cute!) and then we had a talk about the safety issues around playing in the dryer.

5/2/08: Hmmm...all boy?

Saturday 5/3/08, we went to a MOPS, POPS, and TOTS family Olympics. Braden enjoyed the torch relay, but didn't like being tied to Chad in the 3 legged race. He wasn't too sure about putting whipped cream on Daddy's face either - just didn't seem right to he sensitive spirit to be mean to his Dada.

5/3/08: Our TEAM!

5/3/08: You want me to do WHAT to my Dada?


It is so fun to take the boys outside and play together. Braden is enjoying riding his bike. He's almost got the hang of pedaling. I'm sure it won't be much longer. He enjoyes pushing his brother around in his walker too. Braden also has decided that he likes to "crush" and "jump" everything! (He learned that from watching a cartoon about monster trucks at bedtime with Daddy - seriously, it totally relaxes him!).

5/5/08: Playing outside


5/5/08: Drool anyone?



5/5/08: Loving Brothers (I just can't get enough of this!)

No comments: