Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Snow Day

Our first snow day of the winter.  We headed outside for some fun.  And before I go further, for those of you that know me so well, NO I did NOT plan the coats/attire!  They are actually all hand-me-downs.  But, I do like the look!   (And they are perfect for Go Big Red Football season too!)

Lila wasn't too sure what to think about being bundled up.  She tried to walk but fell over and then got very irritated when she couldn't stand back up.  Once in her sled, she settled down and was content to just watch her big brothers in action.  She wasn't a fan of her sled moving at all!


We had about 7" of snow on the back yard hill.  Unfortunately, it was difficult to pack down and the sleds kept getting stuck. 


We even tried spraying the bottom of the sleds with cooking spray, but it didn't help much.  The boys enjoyed being outside though and I enjoyed them getting all tired out!

And of course, I couldn't resist a picture perfect moment -- oh, how cute can this girl get? 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

amiablerain said...

your children are adorable.It looks like they had a lot of fun in the snow.

Anonymous said...

those kids look like they are having fun