Monday, January 11, 2010

A new year ... a new gender!

2010 is here and I'm determined to blog more often! Sorry to all that I got so far behind. This new little life growing inside has taken it's toll on me and I've used my downtime for naps instead of household chores and fun stuff like blogging.

So, here's to a new year full of lots of changes!

One BIG change coming our way is PINK! We found out on Friday (1/6) that this precious little one is going to be a girl. We are so excited!!! A healthy baby is all we really wanted - but we are overjoyed that God has given us this special gift. Both mom's/grandma's were able to be at the ultrasound with us. It was fun to share the experience with both of them.

Here are a couple of pictures of our little girl. She is already on the go alot and has decided that her thumb is her best friend.
The ultrasound also took a couple of 3D photos for us. In this one, we watched her as she put her thumb in her mouth.

Braden and Dylon are excited for the baby to come. When we showed them the pictures and told them it was a "girl baby", Braden smacked his head, fell to the floor and said - "Oh, I thought it was a boy baby!" Dylon has said all along that he thought it was a "dirl" and was happy to hold and kiss, kiss, kiss the ultrasound picture. Daily, Braden asks when he can feel the baby kick. He is so interested to know everything that is happening. Dylon loves to give the baby kisses and hugs. This little girl will definately be loved and protected by her two big brothers. And probably very spoiled by everyone else!

1 comment:

Chasaraben said...

Wow! Congrats on the pink... kinda the same as your own family! I remember when Rachel got home and I could go out- I found the frilliest, cutest BLUE dress I could. No way my girl would be put into the 'girls only wear pink'. I shoulda gotten Benjamin a pink suit- he is sure boys don't like pink even if his dad and grandpa like the color and wear it quite a bit!! Congrats and well wishes!