Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Movie

Tonight, we took the boys to their first "real" movie - Madagascar 2.


When we sat down, Dylon started clapping right away. Guess he was already carried away by the atmosphere! Braden was in awe of the big screen and sat mesmerized. During the movie there was a scene where the animals took off in the plane. Braden clapped and yelled with delight! "Yaa!!! No crash - the plane go way high!" It was adorable. But, I guess I'm kinda partial too. Both boys made it through till almost the end of the movie. I'm not sure if it was the movie or the big tub of popcorn Daddy got them that kept their attention the most! Overall, a huge success and a "family adventure" that I'm sure Braden will be asking for again.
(It was fun that Ma could come with us too. We missed having Pa though ... hope his stomach feels better in the morning!)

1 comment:

Erin said...

So good to hear from you Trista! The boys seem to have already grown since we last saw them. I am very envious of your weather. Wow! Outside in January with no coats! We are praying for your house and your family. Check out my blog for some pics of the kids!
Love,
Erin Benes