Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A snack for later?

A funny story about Braden ...

I was upstairs trying to get Dylon to sleep for his nap. When I came downstairs, Braden was very quiet and one eye was watering. I asked him if he was ok. He nodded his head yes. It seemed strange, but with Braden you never know. A few minutes later, he sneezed and out came a huge booger - running almost down to his chin. GROSS! I quickly grabbed a kleenex and had him blow his nose. Out came 2 chunks of something. "Braden, did you put something up your nose?" I asked. "Yes", he replied. "What...show Mommy." Braden calmly walked over to his table and pointed at his snack - honey smacks. "You put a snack in your nose?" And he nodded his head yes. I had him blow his nose, but no more chunks. Hopefully it was just part of a "snack" and he isn't saving more in there for later! Oh the joys of being a mom of a little boy!



We also had picture day at our house today. Here's some of my favorites.
(Can you tell I love taking pictures of these two guys?! )

My happy boys!

Brothers hanging out


This face doesn't say trouble, does it?!

Dylon is getting SO big! He weighed 15# at his 4 month appt.


John Deere ...





1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Weinmaster Family,
We are loving hearing and seeing all about the boys. You are doing a great job Trista, it seems like it comes naturally for you. Love hearing Dylon talk and so glad we saw the boys back in Nov., as they are growing so fast, it's great to keep track of them this way.The snack story is just so funny! Thanks again, Love, Candy and Mike