Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Getting Started

After much encouragement from my husband, I have finally decided to try this "blogging thing". Being so far from our family and many friends, it is hard to keep in touch. There are so many fun stories that we want to be able to share with everyone. Maybe this will be the answer...?!

While I'm not the best writer, I do love my family and am looking foward to sharing the good, the bad, the funny, and just life with all of you. I hope that you will enjoy this little glimpse into our lives.

Just to get you started and anxious for more, I'll share a few pictures of our recent fun in the snow on Saturday. It was Dylon's first adventure in the snow - he wasn't quite sure what he thought of being stuffed in a snowsuit. Braden loved being outside as normal. He enjoyed sledding down the hill, pulling his baby, and helping Daddy shovel the driveway.














































2 comments:

Deann said...

Congrats on joining the blogging community!! I think you will find it is the best way to keep in touch with people on a more regular basis!

gilbertson said...

Hey Weinmasters!
What an awesome way to see you all!
The video and pictures look great! Please post more whenever you get a chance! Chad, sorry we missed your birthday! Your present is on its way. Happy belated birthday you big stud! We miss you and hope to talk to you soon!
Rad and Megs