Tuesday, November 4, 2008

10/31: Halloween Party

Do you know who thes 70's couple is? Chad and I attended a Halloween party given by one of his co-workers. We had a fun time getting our costumes ready and showing off our new look.
Chad's suit and shoes originally belonged to my grandpa. I had to do some alterations to the pants, but the shoes fit perfectly. Our neighbors loaned us the shirt and jumpsuit. Dylon wasn't too sure about his new Dad-da. He couldn't quite figure out who this guy was. The voice was right ... but the look was not. I could understand where Dylon was coming from. I kept looking for Chad during the night and then had to remember that the guy with the long hair and mustache was really my husband!

Jeremy was still here visiting, so he went to the party with us. He started off the evening as a monk, but by 1/2 way through the night everyone was referring to him as Moses. He said he had a great time and is already thinking of ideas for our costumes next year.

2 comments:

Aimless Muser said...

Great costumes! I dig it!

Anonymous said...

I'm still not sure how they got Moses out of the Monk costume. Has to be that outrageous beard.