Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dylon Eats!

Well, the boys (all 3 of them!) are napping, so I'll try to get a quick blog done.

Dylon is growing so fast. He loves to talk and hold his toes.

3/22/08: Love these toes!

He's been watching with interest whenever we are eating. He moves his little tongue around and smacks his lips. So, we decided to start him on cereal. He loved it - and was very upset when it was all gone! I think these little boys might eat us out of house and home someday. Braden thought it was so fun that Dylon gets to eat now - he even helped Mommy feed Dylon. What a good helper. I am so thankful that he loves his little brother so much.

3/21/08: First Bites!

3/21/08: Yummy!

3/21/08: What do you mean it's all gone!?

Braden got a nice bump on his forehead the other day (3/19). He was playing at the neighbor's house and was so interested in the cars he was driving on the floor that he crawled right into the curio cabinet. It's looking better now - but I'm glad that we had already rescheduled family pictures. It should be gone by next Saturday.

3/20/08: Braden's Ouchy!

I had fun picking out matching clothes for the boys. They looked so cute this morning! Daddy wore a similar tie and my boys were quite the handsome trio. The boys even took me shopping last night so that I had an outfit to match them too. We didn't get a family picture taken today, but I'm sure we'll get one next weekend and I'll upload it then.


3/23/08: Happy Easter!

3/23/08: Hey Braden - can I have a bite?


Here's just a few more pictures for you that I thought were cute:


3/11/08: Camo Overalls

3/18/08: Peek-A-Boo!

3/18/08: Dylon - what a face!

3/21/08: Braden's Suckers!

1 comment:

Candy said...

The pictures are great!Thanks for keeping us "updated", Love, Candy and Mike :-)